Click here to see a list of forthcoming lessons.
We encourage members to pay in advance for lessons, but it is not obligatory and show our bank details below. When using electronic banking please remember to quote the lesson reference number and initials of participating member(s). When booking lessons please remember to quote your membership number.
HSBC Sort code 401749 Account number 71442384
Account in name of Blackdown Riding Club
or sent to –
BMRC Treasurer Helen Melvin, 21 Mendip Close, Axbridge, Somerset BS26 2DG Cheques payable to Blackdown Riding Club
We ask you to give us 5 days notice of cancellation otherwise you will be charged in full, as will all no shows
We have an undeniable good range of instructors who teach for the club and please can we remind all members to be respectful to all of our instructors. Simply, all we are asking is –
1) Please ensure that you arrive for lessons on time and ensure you clean up all poo and hay from arenas and lorry parks. We are welcomed at various venues and it is important that we leave them all clean
2) Do not expect your instructor to clean up droppings and hay left by your horse in arenas and yards
3) Please ensure you have paid for your lesson in advance
4) Do not contact instructors to cancel yourself from a lesson which the RC has organised, please cancel through the BMRC lesson booking system.
5) When you are attending your lesson please listen and learn from your instructor and ask questions if you are unsure about anything which you are being asked to do.
For full lesson rules please read the Constitution section 15 – 27