Click here to see a list of forthcoming lessons and get details about how to book
Flatwork : Carole/Mike
ALL LESSON NO SHOWS AND LATE CANCELLATIONS WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL
Any monies owed should be paid by BACS –
Sort code 40:17:49
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 71442384
Account in name of Blackdown Riding Club
or sent to –
BMRC Treasurer Helen Melvin, 21 Mendip Close, Axbridge, Somerset BS26 2DG Cheques payable to Blackdown Riding Club
We have an undeniable good range of instructors who teach for the club and please can we remind all members to be respectful to all of our instructors. Simply, all we are asking is –
1) Please ensure that you arrive for lessons on time
2) Do not expect your instructor to clean up droppings and hay left by your horse in arenas and yards
3) Please ensure you have the correct lesson monies for your lesson (if you are paying an instructor by cheque please make it payable to the instructor and not BMRC) and we would advise that you give your money to the instructor before you start your session.
4) Do not contact instructors to cancel yourself from a lesson which the RC has organised, please cancel through the BMRC’s lesson bookers.
5) When you are attending your lesson please listen and learn from your instructor and ask questions if you are unsure about anything which you are being asked to do.
For full lesson rules please read the Constitution section 15 – 27