Click here to see a list of forthcoming lessons. We are now asking you to pay in advance for your lessons and show our bank details below. Please remember to quote your membership number.
We ask you to give us 5 days notice of cancellation otherwise you will be charged in full, as will all no shows
Any monies owed should be paid by BACS –
Sort code 401749
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 71442384
Account in name of Blackdown Riding Club
or sent to –
BMRC Treasurer Helen Melvin, 21 Mendip Close, Axbridge, Somerset BS26 2DG Cheques payable to Blackdown Riding Club
February 2019 – Equine Flu
In the current situation most venues are requesting that any horses taking part in lessons or competitions have been vaccinated within the last 12 months. A few, including MPEC and Stockland Lovell, are insisting on 6 months. It would be of assistance if you would please take your flu vac records with you should owners wish to undertake spot checks to ensure compliance. Thank you. Mike
Unless otherwise stated lesson prices are as follows
- REGIL Flatwork and Show Jumping lessons £10pp max of 4 in a lesson. If 2 members or less lesson cost will be £20pp
- BADGWORTH flat or Jumping lessons £20 per person
- Evening lessons with lights £2pp in addition to above lesson fees
We have an undeniable good range of instructors who teach for the club and please can we remind all members to be respectful to all of our instructors. Simply, all we are asking is –
1) Please ensure that you arrive for lessons on time and ensure you clean up all poo and hay from arenas and lorry parks. We are welcomed at various venues and it is important that we leave them all clean
2) Do not expect your instructor to clean up droppings and hay left by your horse in arenas and yards
3) Please ensure you have paid for your lesson in advance
4) Do not contact instructors to cancel yourself from a lesson which the RC has organised, please cancel through the BMRC lesson booking system.
5) When you are attending your lesson please listen and learn from your instructor and ask questions if you are unsure about anything which you are being asked to do.
For full lesson rules please read the Constitution section 15 – 27